THE UUJF Board has endorsed the efforts and actions of the following organizations:
- Common Cause – For the People Act H.R.1/S.1
- Florida’s Constitutional Rights Under Siege (Poor People’s Campaign)
- Florida Policy Institute Letter on Tax Reform
- Florida for a Rising Democracy
- Warren-Khana-Lee-Rose Pandemic Prevention Plan
- Faithful Democracy – Voters’ Covenant
- Equality Florida Position Statement on HIV and COVID-19
- Florida Voices for Health and Medicaid Expansion
UUJF supports the Voting Rights Restoration Amendment
Kindra Muntz – Sunday, June 18, 2017 At its June 14th meeting, the UU Justice Florida Board voted to support the Voting Rights Restoration Amendment and encourage UUs statewide to help gather the 700,000 petitions needed to put this amendment on the ballot in November, 2018. This Amendment would restore the voting rights of over 1,500,000 returning citizens in Florida who have paid their debt to society including parole and probation for non-violent crimes. Click here for details.
UUJF supports Indivisible
Kindra Muntz – Sunday, June 18, 2017 At its June 14th meeting, the UU Justice Florida Board voted to support the Indivisible movement, as a teaching guide to show UUs how to put their faith into action and hold elected officials accountable.